Coming to Canada as a Visitor

Visitors to Canada are people who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents. In order to enter as a visitor, you may need a Temporary Resident Visa which demonstrates that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada. Importantly, you cannot obtain a Temporary Resident Visa upon arrival in Canada – it must be approved before your departure.

You may need a Temporary Resident Visa if you intend to work, study, or travel to Canada and are from a visa requiring country. Because this visa is intended to be temporary, there are limits on the amount of time you can stay in Canada.

While a Temporary Residence Visa may be needed in order to work in Canada, it does not automatically authorize you to do so. If you intend to work or study, please see our Personal Immigration services

Navigating the Canadian Immigration System

Kaminker & Associates will work with you to ensure that you meet all of the requirements to receive a Temporary Resident Visa before your departure. Our team will help ensure you have all of the required documentation, assist you in fully and completely filling in all application forms, handle family applications, and submit everything on your behalf. We can also assist if there are complications in your case or issues that may prevent you from being approved.

When to Contact Us

If you are coming to Canada as a foreign worker, student, or visitor.

Request a Consultation

Contact us today to discuss your case.